Effective Tips for Cleaning Your House Faster
- Published on Wednesday, 11 November 2015 13:27
- Alice Steward
A clean, tidy, and organized house is something everyone wants, but not everyone is willing to spend hours cleaning every corner of their house. For them, and for those who are tired of breaking their back with tiresome cleaning chores, here are some effective tips for cleaning the house faster and with less effort.
- When you think of all the rooms you have to clean, you feel tired already, so organizing the chores in every room will help you clean faster and more effectively. Take every room and see what you have to do, then start with the smallest room and don’t go to the next room until this one is over because you risk starting cleaning every room and never finish one.
- Always start the cleaning from top to bottom, leaving the floors last, because, during the cleaning, it’s likely that you will throw more dirt on the floors. If you start vacuuming first, by the end of the cleaning, the floors will be dirty again and you will waste more time by having to vacuum again.
- There are chores that can be performed at the same time, so keep this in mind next time you clean the house. For example, gather the laundry or the dishes, load your washing machine or dishwasher, and start their washing cycle. Meanwhile, you can go and dust or clean the windows and by the time you are done, the laundry or dishes will be ready. This way, you will save time by performing 2 or 3 chores at the same time.
- Besides using your appliances for multiple cleaning chores, you can also gain time by allowing the cleaning products to work on a surface while you do something else. Instead of rubbing the tiles and sanitary ware in the bathroom until your hands hurt, spray the cleaning product all over the areas then leave it to work until you go and clean the floors. When you get back o the bathroom, all you will have to do is wipe with a wet cloth and everything will be clean.
- Using the right cleaning tools can significantly reduce the amount of time you spend cleaning. A top rated robot vacuum cleaner can be a huge change in how you clean your floors and carpets and the best part is that you can start it and leave it do its job while you do something else or while you are not even at home. The top rated robot vacuum cleaner will know where to clean by itself, it can go from one room to another, and it can reach even the hardest places like corners or under the furniture.